We want you to have a positive treatment experience and make a steady recovery.
Follow these guidelines to get started, and please Let us know if you need additional support:
- Stabilizing on your medication is a cornerstone of your recovery. Come to your ETS clinic, Monday through Saturday, during dosing hours.*
- Always check-in before your dose. When you arrive at the clinic, first check in at the kiosk with your patient number, before getting in line for your medication.
- Attend all appointments with your medical provider. This will help you stabilize on your medication as quickly and safely as possible
- Work closely with your counselor. Your counselor is a key element of your recovery; they are here to help you and answer any questions you may have.
- Attend all required classes as soon as you can. They will help you get started on your recovery.
- Be on time for your appointments. We want to be able to give you the time you deserve.
*Clinic dosing hours can differ by each ETS location. Be sure to check your clinic’s hours ahead of time.